Kodak T-MAX 400 Professional - 120 - 5 PackRegular price €56,00
Kodak T-MAX 400 Professional - 120 - 5 Pack
Kodak Professional T-MAX 400 is a continuous-tone panchromatic black-and-white negative film especially useful for photographing dimly lighted subjects or fast action, for extending flash distance range, and for photographing subjects that require good depth of field and fast shutter speeds with maximum image quality for the film speed. It is also useful for scientific and biomedical work, especially when fluorescence photography is required. It has high speed (ISO 400/27° in most developers), very high sharpness, very fine grain, and very high resolving power; it allows a high degree of enlargement.
Kodak's high-efficiency, multi-zone T-GRAIN emulsion paired with the optimized light filtration technology delivers the world's finest grained and sharpest 400-speed-black-and-white film.
- New Film Stock.
- Package Contains: 5 Rolls.
- Brand: Kodak
- Film Format: 120 Film.
- Film type: Black and White - Panchromatic.
- ISO: 400
- Exposures: 6x4.5: 16 frames, 6x6: 12 frames, 6x7: 10 frames, 6x9: 8 frames.
- Grain: Extremely Fine Grain.
- Contrast: Average.
- Sharpness: Extremely Sharp.
- Development Method: T-MAX, T-MAX RS, XTOL, D76, HC-110 (B).
- Technical Data Link: Click here!
If you are looking for a single roll of Kodak Professional T-Max 400 in 120, you can find it here.