Lomography - DigitaLIZA 120 Scanning MaskRegular price €44,90
Lomography - DigitaLIZA 120 Scanning Mask
- No more squeezing special negatives into standard frames!
- An innovative magnetic mechanism for utmost creative control
- Fast, convenient, and super easy to use
- Enhances digitizing procedure with both flatbed scanners and cameras
Lomography stands for experimentation, adventure, and breaking all the rules. But taking all those wild-style photographs like extra-long panoramas and overlapping exposures is only half the battle – what happens when you come to digitize your special format negatives at the lab? That’s where the Lomography DigitaLIZAs come in. They take away all that hassle and give you unbeatable creative control over digitizing your negatives – all from the comfort of your own home – and it couldn’t be easier.
The first of their kind with the ability to scan exposed sprocket holes and used by Lomographers all over the world, the DigitaLIZAs are an analog essential. Their innovative magnetic mechanism and robust construction hold the negative flat so you can introduce your Lomographs to the digital world in three easy steps. All you need is a digital camera or a flatbed scanner with a backlight unit.
How to use the Lomography DigitaLIZAs
Using Lomography DigitaLIZAs is as easy as one, two, and three. Just follow these simple steps:
- Unfold the mask, attach the metal plate to the bottom and insert your film
- Place the upper magnetic film plate on the film and close the mask
- Now, remove both plates from the top and bottom of the mask
That’s it. Through the power of magnetism, the film is now perfectly positioned and ready to digitize via your backlit flatbed scanner or digital camera.
- One DigitaLIZA 120 Scanning Mask
Make sure to provide correct information.