Fomapan 400 Action Professional - 120 - 1 RollRegular price €5,50
Fomapan 400 Action Professional - 120 - 1 Roll
FOMAPAN 400 Action is a panchromatically sensitized, black-and-white negative 120 medium format film designed for taking photographs under unfavorable light conditions or using short exposure times. The film meets high requirements for low granularity, good resolving power, and good contour sharpness. FOMAPAN 400 Action has a nominal speed rating of ISO 400/27o, but due to its wide exposure latitude, the film gives good results even when overexposed by 1 EV (exposure value) (as ISO 200) or underexposed by 2 EV (as ISO 1600) without any change in processing, i.e. without lengthening the development time or increasing the temperature of the developer used.
- New Stock.
- Package Contains: 1 Roll.
- Brand: Foma.
- Film Format: 120 Film.
- Film type: Black and White Panchromatic Film.
- ISO: 400.
- Exposures: 6x4.5: 16 frames, 6x6: 12 frames, 6x7: 10 frames, 6x9: 8 frames.
- Grain: Classic Grain.
- Contrast: Average.
- Sharpness: Average.
- Development Method: Fomadon, Kodak Xtol, Ilford Microphen, Perceptol, ID 11, Kodak D-76, Tetanal.
- Technical Data Link: Click here!
If you are looking for single rolls Foma Fomapan 400 Action Professional in 35mm film, you can find them here.