ARS-IMAGO ME Monobath ECORegular price €16,95
ARS-IMAGO ME Monobath ECO
This is a concentrated liquid to be diluted with water before development.
- The recommended dilution is 1+1, so 500ML + 500ML will give you 1L of ready-to-use solution.
More information about the development can be found in the images.
The temperature must be 24'C.
Agitate very gently without overturning the tank and remove the foam that may appear on the surface. To prevent the wetting agent from leaving traces on the spirals and contaminating subsequent treatments, it is advisable to immerse the film manually in the solution in a tray or jug.
- With the stock solution, it is possible to develop up to 8 films within two weeks
- The chemical concentrate in the original unopened package has a shelf life of 8-12 months
- The chemical concentrate after opening the pack remains fresh for 1 month. This time can increase to 8-12 months if the air in the bottle is removed and stored optimally
- The stock solution should be used within 2 weeks
The concentrated chemicals may have some residue at the bottom of the bottle, which will dissolve in the preparation of the stock solution and will not affect the results and effectiveness of the development.
The best results are obtained with cubic grain films such as Ilford HP5, FP4 and Fomapan 100, Kentmere 100 and 400, and Agfa 100 and 400.
Good results may be found with Ilford Delta 100 and 400, and Kodak T-Max 400 films.
It is not recommended to use the solution with T-grain films such as Kodak T-Max 100 and Fomapan 200 and 400. Neither for Kodak T-Max 400, Kodak Tri-X 400, and Fomapan 200 and 400.
If the negatives have irregular or milky edges, a quick-fixing bath is necessary.
For archival storage that needs to remain safe over time, it is advisable as a preventive measure to give the negatives a second fixing bath, even a few days after the development.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN AND ANIMALS
Make sure to provide correct information.