Ilford FP4 Plus 125 - 120 - 1 RollRegular price €7,00
Ilford FP4 Plus 125 - 120 - 1 Roll
Ilford FP4 Plus 125 is a medium speed, all-purpose black & white film with very fine grain and outstanding sharpness.
It has superb exposure latitude above and below its ISO 125, (meaning it can be both push or pull-processed). This makes FP4 PLUS a highly capable film for most photographic subjects, scenarios, and lighting conditions.
It particularly excels at highly detailed subjects in good indoor and outdoor lighting conditions and is, therefore, an ideal film for portraits, fashion, street, product photography, landscapes, and architecture.
FP4 PLUS can be processed in a wide range of different developers using spiral tanks, deep tanks, and automatic processors.
- New Stock.
- Package Contains: 1 Roll.
- Brand: Ilford Photo.
- Film Format: 120 Film.
- Film type: Black and White Film.
- ISO: 125.
- Exposures: 6x4.5: 16 frames, 6x6: 12 frames, 6x7: 10 frames, 6x9: 8 frames.
- Grain: Fine Grain.
- Contrast: High.
- Sharpness: High.
- Development Method: Ilfotec, Ilfosol, ID-11, Microphen, Perceptol, Rodinal, Kodak D-76, HC-110, T-Max, Tetenal.
- Technical Data Link: Click here!
If you are looking for Ilford FP4 Plus 125 in 35mm film, you can find it here.