Ilford Pan F Plus 50 - 120 - 1 RollRegular price €6,95
Ilford Pan F Plus 50 - 120 - 1 Roll
Ilford Pan F Plus 50 is a slow speed, high contrast, black & white film offering exceptionally fine grain, sharpness and detail.
Suitable for bright conditions from sunny days to controlled studio lighting. It suits subjects ranging from architecture and still-life to portraiture and fashion.
PAN F PLUS is perfect for enlargements as negatives show an outstanding range of tone, high-edge contrast and extreme sharpness. It is therefore also suitable for a range of specialist or scientific applications such as photomicrography or the production of black and white slides.
PAN F PLUS can be processed in a wide range of different developers using spiral tanks, deep tanks and automatic processors.
- New Stock.
- Package Contains: 1 Roll.
- Brand: Ilford Photo.
- Film Format: 120 Film.
- Film type: Black and White Film.
- ISO: 50.
- Exposures: 6x4.5: 16 frames, 6x6: 12 frames, 6x7: 10 frames, 6x9: 8 frames.
- Grain: Very Fine Grain.
- Contrast: High.
- Sharpness: Very High Sharpness.
- Development Method: Ilford ID-11, Ilfotec, Microphen, Tetenal, Kodak D-76, Rodinal.
- Technical Data Link: Click here!
If you are looking for single rolls of Ilford Delta 400 Professional in 35mm film, you can find them here.