Ilford SFX 200 - 120 - 1 RollRegular price €10,50
Ilford SFX 200 - 120 - 1 Roll
Ilford SFX 200 is a medium-speed black & white film with extended red sensitivity which makes it the perfect choice for infra-red style images.
When used with a deep red filter, SFX 200 renders blue skies almost black and green vegetation almost white to create a stunning infra-red look to your images.
Unlike traditional infra-red materials, SFX 200 can be loaded in subdued light and is compatible with all normal black & white developers producing high-quality negatives of moderate contrast.
SFX 200 can also be used with other colored filters such as yellow, orange, or light red to produce equally dramatic special effects.
- New Stock.
- Package Contains: 1 Roll.
- Brand: Ilford.
- Film Format: 120 Film.
- Film type: Black and White Film.
- ISO: 200.
- Exposures: 6x4.5: 16 frames, 6x6: 12 frames, 6x7: 10 frames, 6x9: 8 frames.
- Grain: Fine Grain.
- Contrast: High.
- Sharpness: Average.
- Development Method: Ilfotec, Ilfosol, ID-11, Microphen, Perceptol, D-76, HC-110, T-Max, X-Tol.
- Technical Data Link: Click here!
If you are looking for Ilford SFX 200 in 35mm film, you can find it here.