Kodak T-Max 100 Professional - 120 - 1 RollRegular price €13,75
Kodak T-Max 100 Professional - 120 - 1 Roll
Kodak Professional T-MAX 100 is a continuous-tone panchromatic black-and-white negative film for general outdoor and indoor photography. It is especially useful for detailed subjects when you need maximum image quality. It is also excellent for copying black-and-white photographs, for making black-and-white copies from color transparencies, and for photomicrography. This film features medium speed (ISO 100/21° in most developers), extremely high sharpness, extremely fine grain, and very high resolving power. It allows a very high degree of enlargement.
The T-GRAIN emulsion gives this film the world's finest grain in 100-speed black-and-white film.
- New Film Stock.
- Package Contains: 1 Roll.
- Brand: Kodak.
- Film Format: 120 Film.
- Film type: Color Negative.
- ISO: 100
- Exposures: 6x4.5: 16 frames, 6x6: 12 frames, 6x7: 10 frames, 6x9: 8 frames.
- Grain: Extremely Fine Grain.
- Contrast: Average.
- Sharpness: Extremely High.
- Development Method: T-MAX, T-MAX RS, XTOL, D-76, HC-110 (B).
- Technical Data Link: Click here!
If you are looking for a 5 pack of Kodak Professional T-Max 100 in 120, you can find it here.